Briquettes Machine 75mm is best suitable for those users who have bulk density of raw material. Likewise, our Briquetting press Machine is best known to its performance and quality. Different type of raw material like agricultural waste, forest waste can be used to make biomass briquettes.
From the storage silo or screw conveyor the biomass is transferred to a feeder and then briquetted in a cylindrical shape.
The flywheel is used to store kinetic energy to sustain continuous operation that requires a great amount of power.
Finish Good Shape:
Finish Good Diameter:
50 mm – 300 mm
Raw Material in feed Size:
1mm x 5mm
50 – 250 kg/m3
Raw Material Mositure:
Up to 1000 Kg/Hr 10% ± (* The production capacity depends on the density of the raw material.)
Features and Benefits JK 75
The Jay Khodiyar mechanical briquetting press develops a compression force of approximately 2000 kg/cm² bar to obtain a high quality briquette of a high density and a remarkably reduced volume, without the addition of binders.
- High reliability and long operational lifetime
- Extremely low maintenance and operating costs
- High structural strength
- High compression pressure
- Flexibility to produce round, shape briquettes
- Easy integration into an existing production line
- Significant volume reduction ratio
- Reduction of handling and transportation costs